The West End PTSO is pleased to offer a variety of before- and after-school clubs each year. These clubs provide additional opportunities for learning and development, with particular emphasis on physical education, the arts, and technology.
- Click here to read DESCRIPTIONS of spring 2018 clubs.
- To sign up for a club, fill out and submit the form below.
Other Important Information
- Students must complete a signup/permission form before attending any club meetings. We cannot be responsible for students who have not signed this form. Paper forms are available in the office, but please use the online form if possible.
- Please note that West End’s school hours are from 8:55 to 3:55 Monday through Friday. There is no supervision for children left before or after those hours unless they are attending a club or a sports practice, or are enrolled in the extended care program.
- The clubs schedule is always a work in progress, with new clubs being added all year long.
- Limited scholarships are available. Contact Kat Howell at WestNestClubs@gmail.com for more information.
- If you have any questions regarding clubs, or you’d like to facilitate a club, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.